* All Sales Final – Please make sure your patterns are “doable”. Patterns will not be refunded due to copyright infringement issues.
* In the case of a manufacturer’s defect, a return will be allowed for a merchandise credit only. Customer must have original receipt and must be brought back within 30 days of purchase.
* Class fees must be paid in full upon reserving your spot in a class.
* No refunds will be issued for a withdrawal made within 7 days of a class start time. Withdrawals made before the 7 day cut-off will receive store credit which can be applied to another class or used to purchase items.
* Some classes may have a minimum student requirement. In the event that a class is cancelled you will have the opportunity to apply the class fee to another class or receive a full refund of the class fee ONLY.
*If you are to receive a class refund or credit you have 60 days to pick up refund or credit at store.
* Classes cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time. Classes missed due to a student absence will not be rescheduled or made up at a later time.
* Supply List - Most classes will have a supply list that that you must bring for the first class. We will be happy to help you choose fabric and recommend supplies upon request.
* Some classes will require a specific kit purchased at Homestead Quilting and Fabrics.